- Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Scroll down and tap Settings.
- Scroll down to Your Facebook Informationand tap Download Your Information.
- To add or remove categories of data from your request, tap the circles on the right side of Facebook.
- Select other options, including:
- The format of your download request.
- The quality of photos, videos and other media.
- A specific date range of information. If you don't select a date range, you'll request all the information for the categories you've selected.
- Tap Create File to confirm the download request.
After you've made a download request, it will appear as Pending in the Available Files section of the Download Your Information tool. It may take several days for us to finish preparing your download request.
Once we've finished preparing your download request, we'll send a notification letting you know it's ready.
- Go to the Available Files section of the Download Your Information tool.
- Tap Download and enter your password.
Note: You can always view your Privacy Shortcutsto learn about the ways you can control your data and privacy on Facebook. If you want to review recent activity on your Facebook account or want to review your Facebook account information, you can use the Access Your Information tool.